Saturday, January 11, 2014

Intro to SpoeSaves

So, you want to save money? Well, you're in the right place. This is my newest blog, dedicated solely to saving and making you money. In this blog I will share my favorite resources for saving money and making a little extra on the side.

 Growing up my parents, like most, lived paycheck to paycheck. My mom was always very frugal and used her resources wisely in order to survive. She passed down tips on how to save money and stretch what you already have. I hope to pass along some of that information to help young adults find a way to not only survive, but supersede their own financial expectations. Please subscribe to my blog for free to ensure you don't miss these great tips! Feel free to leave questions and requests!

Remember - saving money can be fun!

*Spoe*

No comments:

Post a Comment